- What: Columbus Day Parade (aka Italian Heritage Parade)
- When: Sunday, October 10 The parade starts at 1230 sharp
- Where: Assemble on Stockton, between North Point and Bay
- Unit Number: Number 71 (approximately 80 entries this year)
- There will be congestion along the Embarcadero due to Fleet Week activities, so allow some extra time for transportation. Some band members will be taking BART from the Millbrae Station. If you park on fourth level of the parking structure, you can take the skywalk directly to the ticketing lobby. Parking is free on weekends. Millbrae BART departure times are 9:55 (preferred) and 10:25. Here is a map of the parade route, BART, and muni information.
- After the parade, we will go to Green Street for refreshments.
Be there, or be square!