- What: The San Mateo County Fair and Carnival.
- When: Thursday, June 8. The Fair opens at 11:00 am and closes at 10:00 pm. We are contracted to perform two 30-min “marches” through the exhibit halls, led by a Fair employee. The two marches begin promptly at 12:00 and 1:00.
- Where: San Mateo County Event Center, 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo. Our assembly point for each performance is the “Senior Booth.”
- Logistics: Participating band members will receive admission and parking passes to the Fair. The default will be one admission pass for each member and one parking pass for each RSVP form. If your carpool situation is different, mention it in the comment box below.
- Very Important: Because this is a paid gig, everyone must be present promptly at the Senior Booth for our two marches: noon and 1:00. Other than the two marches, we are free to enjoy the Fair and Carnival as we please. For convenience, we will have a secure “green room” to store our instruments. There will be many food and drink options at the Fair, and the Swingin’ Door is just a half-block away!
- Uniforms required, no street clothes.
- Please wear your band ID Button to all events. If you have ordered a new button, mention it in the comment box below, so it will be ready for you to pick up at the next event.
- Be there, or be square!